Web site ISNCC 2021: http://www.isncc-conf.org/
The 2021 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC’21) will be held in the beautiful city of Dubaï, from 1-3 June 2021.
ISNCC 2021 is technically sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Communications Society and its Special Interest Group on Emerging Topics in Communications and Networking (ETCN).
It covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Networks and Computing Technologies. This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues for the following scientific topics (details in “Call For Papers“):
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Satellite Communication Networks
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Cloud, Grid and Social Computing and Networking
- Smart Communications Systems
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Everything
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Blockchains and Finance Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Signal Processing and Communications
A separated Track called “PhD Student Forum” provides an opportunity for research students to showcase their original yet incomplete ‘work-in-progress’ (more details in “PhD Student Forum”).
Also an “Industrial” track is foreseen to give particular visibility and emphasis of applied research and on industrial developments. For this track to prepare full paper is not mandatory but the same slot for presentation at the conference will be guaranteed. The submission procedure through EDAS is the same of the scientific track but just an abstract could be accepted (more details in “Industrial Forum“).
The ISNCC 2020 edition will propose a set of technical presentations made by internationally recognized researchers and experts. Young researchers participating in this event will then have the opportunity to present their work and obtain feedback during dedicated sessions intended to further facilitate interactions and the exchange of ideas.
The target audience of ISNCC ranges from Senior researchers toPh.D. and Master students. Researchers and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this symposium.